Tuesday, November 3, 2015

This is an open Blog - Share your Story - here is my Story






If you’re going through tough times, remember they make you stronger, it will get better with time. I'll share a bit of my story. Feel free to share yours. Helping each other is what Earth Approved is for.

Cancer hit home for me at 10 years old, when my cousin who was also 10 years old, was diagnosed. It was a long fought battle; she survived and has accomplished so much with her second chance.

My mother was mentally ill since I was 8 yrs old. My Father, my Hero taught me to handle it, to overcome it, and to understand. Sadly she ended her life this past year after my Father was diagnosed with Cancer. But she struggled a very long time, and is at peace now. I could of used my situation as an excuse, but instead i was taught that tough times make you stronger. It made me who I am today.

This past year My Father was also diagnosed, he is still undergoing treatment. Shortly after his diagnosis my Uncle also became aware he had Cancer, we were less fortunate he was lost after just 3 months. I have seen how this affects the victims, and their families.

I have decided to help other prevent illness, and provide Aid to help Children and their Families. 

Contact Information

Earth Approved corp

Peter Minsal
786-285-3190

Info@earthapproved.org

For Active Fundraiser see www.EarthApproved.net 

Earth Approved Earth Approved Community

Earth Approved Description Here.

1 comment: